Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 9019901 4 Large Jalapeños
- 1533454 Phili Cream Cheese (8 oz.)
- 1530609 Fancy Shredded Cheddar (1 Cup)
- 1562305 Applewood Bacon 10-12 (8 slices)
- 1404452 BBQ Sauce (2 oz.)
- Cut each of the Jalapeños in half and clean out the seeds.
- In a small bowl combine 8 oz. Phili Cream Cheese and 1 cup shredded cheddar.
- Stuff each of the pepper halves with the cheese combination.
- Wrap each of the stuffed jalapeño halves with a slice of bacon and put onto a skewer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and squeeze a thin line of BBQ sauce over the poppers and the plate.
- Serve with a side of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Plate Cost $3.00 - SMP $9.95 - 70% Profit
Back to Featured Recipe