Pulled Pork Quesadilla
- 1419574 - 10 Inch Tortilla (1)
- 1610525 - Carnita Pork (6 oz)
- 1555556 - Coleslaw (4 oz)
- 1530609 - Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1404452 - Barbecue Sauce (to taste)
- 2003408 - Shredded Lettuce (1/4 cup)
- 0550921 - Salsa (3 oz)
- Mix carnita meat & barbecue sauce. Adjust to your desired consistancy.
- Heat in microwave.
- Lightly coat tortilla with oil & place on flat top.
- Spread shredded cheddar cheese on entire tortilla.
- Place pork carnita mix & coleslaw on half of the tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over in half.
- Cook until golden brown & crispy, flip & repeat on other side.
- Remove from grill & cut into 4 wedges, place on plate.
- Add shredded lettuce & salsa on place.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce for garnish.
Back to Featured Recipe