Loaded French Fries
- 1672674 Steak Fries (10 oz.)
- 1545550 Sour Cream (1 C.)
- 1401983 Ranch dressing (1/2 C.)
- Milk (1/4 C.)
- 1530609 Shredded Cheddar (1 C.)
- 1530807 Shredded Mozzarella (1/2 C.)
- 1634004 Bacon Bits (1/2 C.)
- 9020354 Green Onions (1/4 C.)
- Deep Fry Steak Fries until crisp.
- Place Fries on a foil lined backing pan.
- Top with Cheese and Bacon.
- Place under the broiler for 1 minute or so that the cheese melts.
- Mix together Sour Cream, Milk and Ranch.
- Remove Fries from the broiler, top with Ranch sauce and garnish with green onions sprinkled over the top.
Back to Featured Recipe