- 1118108 1-9 INCH DEEP DISH PIE CRUST
- 1560416 8 OZ HAM, CUBED SMALL
- 2004000 1/8 CUP DICED ONIONS
- 1447812 1 TSP CHOPPED GARLIC
- 1545664 1 TBSP BUTTER
- 1448638 ¼ TSP ITALIAN SEASONING
- 1533652 ½ CUP SHREDDED PARMESAN CHEESE
- 1530500 ¾ CUP CHEDDAR CHEESE SHREDDED
- 1520006 4 EGGS [7 EGGS FOR DOUBLE BATCH]
- 1557504 1 ½ CUPS HEAVY CREAM
- Pre-bake pie crust for 15 min at 325 degrees.
- After removing crust, change oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Sauté ham, garlic and onions in butter until onions are transparent.
- Add seasoning, set aside to cool.
- Crack eggs into bowl, whip until frothy.
- Add cream, mix well.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese (quarter cup) on bottom of crust followed by half of the cheddar cheese (six table spoons).
- Add all the ham/onions mix. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan and cheddar cheese on top.
- Pour the egg mixture to quarter inch below the lip of the crust.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes at 350 degrees, then turn down to 180 degrees and bake for an additional 20 min or so until the middle is just barely moist.
- Allow to rest before serving or cover and chill for later use.
Variation instead of ham;
1- 4 Inch portabella mushroom cap sliced and 4 cups lightly packed baby spinach
(Sweat in fry pan )