- 2000404 Tomato (4)
- 2003929 Red Onion (1)
- 9020354 Cilantro (1 Bunch)
- 2005544 Lime (1)
- 1447754 Ground Cumin (1/4 Tsp.)
- 1622133 Fajita Chicken Strip (1 C.)
- 1533504 Pepper Jack cheese (shredded) (1/2 C.)
- 1419573 12” Flour Tortilla (1)
- Combine Tomato, Red Onion, Cilantro, Lime, Cumin and Salt in a large Bowl and Refrigerate.
- On your flat top, place your tortilla, on half of the tortilla place shredded pepper jack cheese, chicken, and then more pepper jack cheese.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over and flip on the flat top.
- When both sides are slightly browned and cheese has melted remove from flat top.
- Cut into triangles and serve with you fresh tomato pico.
Back to Featured Recipe