From our family to yours, welcome!
Service is our main goal. Henry's Foods is a fourth generation family owned, operated and oriented business.
In 1929 Henry Eidsvold began a candy and tobacco distribution business out of the basement of his home in Minneapolis, Minnesota called Henry's Candy Company.
The Company relocated to Morris in 1930 and operated there for sixty years. In 1990 Henry's moved to a larger facility in Alexandria, MN. This strategic move enabled us to more aggressively expand into the grocery and food service markets.
Today, Henry's Foods has diversified from distributing candy and tobacco products to include the distribution of full line food service, paper, hardware, and wholesale groceries throughout Minnesota, Eastern North and South Dakota, Northern Iowa, and Western Wisconsin. The Company has grown from 1 route to covering a 5 state region since its inception. Henry's has moved from the trunk of a car basement operation to a 165,000 square foot modern warehouse operation with over 600,000 cubic feet of freezer space. The product line has grown from a few candy bars to over 12,000 items. From a one-man operation, Henry's now employs over 175 associates.
Today, Henry's owners continue to look to the future to provide the best service to their customers through top-of-the-line service and state-of-the-art technology. Weekly contact with customers through a trained sales staff keeps our customers abreast of the latest information and products pertinent to their business and separates us from the competition.